Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fruit Tartlets with Custard Crème filling


 Baking was never my forte. But when it was first introduced to me in school, I never thought that I will enjoy it this much. Try my first Fruit tartlets with Custard Cream filling. I used the same filling for my cream puff but that is for posting soon. For now, just enjoy this light and sweet Tarlets which am sure your kids will love! 



Ingredients: 

Pie Crust:
1 1/2 cup butter
2 cups powdered sugar
5 cups all purpose flour
5 pcs. egg yolk

Preparation:

Combine ingredients until well corporate, chill before mold then put it in the oven at 350F at 12 minutes. Then release from mold.

Custard Creme:

500ml uht fresh milk
4 pcs. Egg yolk
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon coffee liquor

Preparation:

In a stainless bowl, combine all the ingredients.Fill half the bottom of a double boiler with water and set over medium fire. slowly stir to avoid bubbly and lumpy. Continue stirring until smooth and thick. Let it cool before you use.

Tips:
You can use any kind of fruits as toppings for your fruit tartlets. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment